Friday, May 25, 2012

Skyler being pulled by Mommy!

Altair was off yesterday.  Her boss told her to take a day off.  Meaning she's been working too much.  How's that for a good boss?  Anyway, we worked in the garden most of the day.  Skyler had a 2 hour nap allowing us to do so.  After he got up, it was tractor time!
"Ready, set, pull!"



Do you see that LAWN!!  WOO HOO!!

After a trip down the sidewalk, Maizey dog had to get in.

Everyone smile!

My new favorite picture.

Time for Altair to drive.

Skyler and me riding.  Look at that face!  So happy!

Altair was nervous I could tell.  She did great!

Altair trying to keep him in.   I was right there, nothing to worry about.

"Hi mommy."

I think Mom was having as much fun as Skyler.

Watching the tractor tires go around.  I think he loves tractor treads just like I do.

Sporting his new JD hat.  He'll actually wear this one.

Looking much older than 13 months.

"I'm done.  Getting out now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment