Saturday, November 3, 2012

An attic, a cat and a rock.

Yesterday my Dad came over and helped me to insulate the attic above the garage.  It sucked.  But it was quick!  I spend a lot of time in the garage and after 9 years of living here, I had yet to insulate it.  I should have done it sooner!  It's much warmer in there already!  Thanks Dad!!

 Side note: My tough as nails father has been around insulation since he was 13.  His Dad worked in insulation.  Both fiberglass and asbestos(!).  It sure makes one appreciate a good days work.  And a good particle mask!  (I sure hope you're not coughing too much today dad).   :(

(Sorry, no photos of the attic or insulation.  No need to document hell.)

The cat took off yesterday afternoon about 1:30.  I try to keep the cat in our half acre yard and for the most part I'm successful.  Except in the fall when the garden gets cleared off.  He seems to get wanderitius.  I was awake most of last night listening for his bell and finally at 4:16 this morning the little shit came home.  Needless to say, I think he's an inside cat until it snows.

(No photos of the damn cat either.  I was too tired to take pictures at 4 in the morning).
 
Finally, here's Skyler sitting on a rock in the yard waiting for Eddy cat to come home.  Last evening Skyler kept saying "meow" and looking our the back door.  He missed his kitty!

"Where's the kitty?"



No comments:

Post a Comment