Friday, July 5, 2013

A happy 4th was had here.

We walked down to the annual City Parade.  Skyler really loved the parade.
Important to stay hydrated while watching a parade.

Rolfe excavation/Rolfe for mayor truck.  Pretty sure I know the passenger inside. :)

Really well done Noah's Ark float.

The only JD in the whole parade, 6x4 Gator.


A really well done West Jordan float.

You know it's hot when goats take cover under the swather!
After the parade, we had some old fashioned hot dogs on the grill for lunch.  These are like the L3 dogs that L3 serves during their open houses.
Plump deliciousness!
I made some home made fried chicken with mashed potatoes and fresh picked garden green beans for dinner.
It turned out awesome!  Even Altair enjoyed it.
A special thanks to my Mom for watching Skyler at our house yesterday while he napped so Altair and I could go see "The Lone Ranger" movie.  It was SO good!!  Everyone should go see it.  :)

My sister came over and we lit a few fireworks in the backyard.  Skyler would watch and say "ooh, fire" and sometimes cover his ears.
The only proof I have of lighting fireworks.  My sister snapped this of me with a blow torch and sparkler.  I see nothing wrong with any of this.




No comments:

Post a Comment