Saturday, February 28, 2015

Another example of how awesome Grandpa is.

Skyler somewhere saw a coo coo clock.  I think it may have been on Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry.  Either way, he wanted a coo coo clock.  He knows that Wednesdays he gets to hang out with Grandpa and he also knows Grandpa has a wood shop.  As soon as we walked in the door Wednesday, he asked Grandpa to build him a coo coo clock.  I didn't think anything would really materialize, but when I cam to pick him up, he had this:
Working hands, numbers, and a coo coo bird that pivots.  Genius!
A huge thank you to Grandpa for making this up on the fly and helping Skyler learn to build.  Skyler even hammered the nails in!

Side note, a nearly 4 year old with a coo coo clock makes a great wake up at 6:45 on a Thursday morning!  Nothing like being sound asleep and you hear "Coo coo, coo coo!" right in your ear!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment