![]() |
| Looks like a mini Aston Martin! |
Thursday, August 20, 2015
New (to me) car!
I didn't really think we'd be buying a new Ford Fiesta yesterday after posting the "Top Gear" video but that's exactly what happened. I've wanted a Fiesta since they hit the market here around 2010. Mommy always was saying that it was "too small" for me and we wouldn't all fit. Except we do all fit! I saw this car online Tuesday evening and thought the price for the miles was too good to be true. 2014 model, 35,000 miles, ex-rental car, nearly half price of a new one. Sold! It has the SE package and the Ford Powershift 6 speed transmission. The best description of the trans is think what's in a tractor. Multiple clutches, and it can shift automatically or be shifted manually. It's the almost the same color as the car it's replacing, the 1994 Ford Aspire that I've had since 2001. Skyler said the Aspire would be "sad" now that we have a new car. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment