![]() |
| Starting out. We were on the Aqueduct trail. |
![]() |
| Nice and clear. |
![]() |
| One of the many mansion sized houses in Draper. |
![]() |
| Mommy going up. |
| The new bridge. |
| Better view. |
![]() |
| Bonneville Shoreline Trail or BST headed North. |
![]() |
| Autumn goodness. |
![]() |
| Mommy contemplating the technical difficulty of the looming trail. We headed South after this. Too much hike-a-bike! |
![]() |
| 4.8 inches of Surly Knard! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these tires?! |
| Cholla cactus. |
| Water reservoir. |
| Back to the bridge. Now we're about to cross it. |
| Here comes Mommy! |
| Bridge builders plate. |
![]() |
| Bridge rules. |
![]() |
| Idiots on bridge. They were sitting out there just playing with their phones! |
![]() |
| Looking East up the canyon. |
![]() |
| Looking down. It's pretty high! |
![]() |
| The view to the West. |
![]() |
| Looking North from the bridge deck. |
| Idiots still on the bridge. |
![]() |
| A welcome rock. |
![]() |
| Bike date! |
| The trusty steed. A special thanks to G&G for watching Skyler while we rode. I told Skyler that if he starts riding his bike he can come along. His response: "I don't want to!" :( |
















No comments:
Post a Comment