Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Dog Lake after work.

Mommy left work a little early yesterday so we could take advantage of the low temperature (75 cool degrees) and hike up to Dog Lake.  I'm also happy to report that Skyler hiked the entire trail up and down without having to be carried.  Woo Hoo!
Upper Millcreek never disappoints.

Mommy chasing Skyler.

Trees.

West.

Booking right along.

Perfect day!

The dog on the way up to Dog Lake.

This isn't enhanced I swear.  The sun was illuminating this Columbine flower perfectly underneath the tree canopy.

"Are you guys coming?"

Made it to the saddle.

Here they come.

"Dog Lake!"

Dog in Dog Lake!

Cooling.

Swimming.  I think she wanted that tennis ball.

Coming back ashore.

Pretty full this year.

Aspen goodness.  Bluebells were in full bloom.

We even celebrated at the top with an adult beverage.

Skyler found the moon.

Family portrait.

Look at the date!

Shadows increasing.

Speedy dog.  She's still sleeping as I type this today.

Looking West again.  Skyler asked if we could hike this trail again.  Sure thing son!

No comments:

Post a Comment