| It's official color was "Grace Green" which I didn't know until just this past year. Fitting since I sometimes refer to Mommy as "Grace". :) |
Friday, September 23, 2016
Goodbye, trusty steed.
Getting a new Ford Fusion means that we had to sell Mommy's 15 year old Mazda Protege. She bought it new in August 2001, and I remember her at work (before I had the courage to ask her out) being so proud she finally got a new car. It was at our wedding, made at least 2 trips to Nebraska, commuted daily first, to Clearfield, and the last 10 years to L3 up by the airport. It was the car that we brought Skyler home in after he was born. I've meticulously maintained it since we first dated. She says I hated the car, but it was a reliable, nice little (too small for me) ride. I sold it yesterday to a nice gentleman from St. George who will give it to his 16 year old daughter for her first car. I must admit, it's a little bittersweet to see it go. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment