Thursday, October 13, 2016

An evening at Cross E Ranch.

Utah Farm Bureau hosted a "Hay Day" at Cross E ranch last night in celebration of National Farmer Day.  I worked with the late owner back when I was still working for John Deere but never imagined anything like this!  This has to be Utah's best agritourism attraction!  Skyler had fun in the corn maze and we had fun just experiencing the place.  We're definitely going back again this year.

The 7830 that I helped sell to the late owner.  They had 2 tractors pulling hay rides through probably the most sincere pumpkin patch I've ever seen.

Skyler being Thor.

The female hero cutout.

Deep in the maze.

We had to "track" the pie thief.  There were 6 separate "animal" tracks that he had to take rubbings from.

Rusty the dog liked to ride the ATV!

No comments:

Post a Comment