I never would have thought a year ago that I'd be wearing a face mask in my own house while serving Thanksgiving dinner. I never would have thought that I wouldn't have the family over or that I'd be serving dinner to a work friend that had no where to got for dinner. That all happened yesterday.
 |
| Pellet grilled turkey. It was delicious. |
 |
| I failed to take a picture of my plate. Skyler with a piece of turkey will have to do instead. |
 |
| Sarah, Skyler and Mommy serving up dessert. |
 |
| After dessert we took a much needed walk up to the tree of light at the cemetery . |
 |
| Skyler and Sarah working on the puzzle. She stayed with us for 5 hours, I think she welcomed the holiday with us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment