Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Skyler's room.

I'll admit it. I was so excited to find out last November that we were having a boy. Don't get me wrong, if he had been a girl that would have been great too. But to have a son! Everyone who knows me knows how much I love John Deere. This can be traced back to when I was 3 on our family's farm. I'll never forget the sights and sounds of the farm. It was a given then that people would give us JD stuff for baby showers and other occasions. I painted his room and my dad helped us put up the border. (a JD farm theme of course). Quilts were made in a JD theme from Grandma White and great aunt Kathy and even one of our neighbors we don't really know. Anyway, here's a few pics of his room. He seems to like it too.
Quilt from Grandma White.
Enjoying the JD farm crib set.
Wallpaper border.
Quilt from Aunt Kathy in Des Moines.
This is pretty good, Dad!
My sister Karen gave me this tin sign.  We can only hope this is duplicated in real life in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment