Friday, January 20, 2012

Package night.

Skyler's wagon finally made it! He even helped to assemble it. It's real high quality, a nice finish and easy to assemble. I added the pedal tractor umbrella. Even the cat approves!

EDIT:  So the damn iPhone Blogger App doesn't let you upload the photos in the order you want, so this is a little random and out of original order.  Sorry!
This umbrella rules for a standing support.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Un-packaged and waiting for assembly.
Hmm, look at this!
Can I eat these?
Hmm, what is all this?
Helping.
Spinning the tire!  (Is this normal for an 8.5 month old to have these motor skills?)
Standing.
I approve as a cat.
Loving this umbrella for hanging on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so happy about that wagon! Maybe Eddy can ride in it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddy moves as soon as the wagon does. I am going to see if the dog will ride though...

      Delete