Thursday, December 13, 2012

Post birthday.

Altair had a good birthday.  Skyler and I drove up to her work and delivered her a card and some flowers.  Skyler didn't want to leave, he was sad on the way back home in the truck.  Last night, I made her bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with creamy sun-dried tomato Risotto and broccoli with basil.  She had champagne with dinner.   (I did the dishes so she wouldn't have to on her birthday). After dinner we went for a walk through the neighborhood to look at all the Christmas lights.  Skyler kept saying "Wow!" at each house with lights.  We opened presents, watched Christmas vacation and went to bed.  All in all a great day! We're having everyone over here Sunday for cake to celebrate further.
I texted her at 12:12 on 12-12-12. :)

The dinner. We found out Skyler loves Risotto!!


No comments:

Post a Comment