A big thanks to Altair for taking photos while we played, I mean worked! :)
| Getting his hearing protection on. |
| Here we go! |
| Look at that face! He was so excited! (and warm in the heated cab) |
| It was rather amusing, he was trying to figure out how the snow was coming out of the blower. By the end, he knew what was going on. |
| I can always tell his excitement level, the more focused he is and not trying to grab things, the more entertained he is. He never even attempted to grab any of the controls in the cab! |
| "Wow!" Is what he kept saying. |
| We were a few houses down clearing the neighbors drives. I usually clear about 7 driveways for the neighbors. |
![]() |
| I tried to do a time lapse of the storm. This was right as the front hit. |
![]() |
| An hour later... |
![]() |
| An hour later... |
![]() |
| An hour later... |




No comments:
Post a Comment