Friday, September 13, 2013

The fair.

We somehow managed to attend the State Fair between rain storms yesterday.  I'm going to have to build an ark if it keeps raining like it has been the past few days.  Skyler had such a good time at the Fair, we're headed back a second time.  If it ever stops raining...


We arrived to the delight of a rainbow over the livestock barns.

"That sheep's made of money!"

"I like the sheep."

Finally, there was some of the right brand of machinery at the fair!

This was almost as much fun as the rest of the fair, LOADER!

Taking a break in the loader bucket.

MORE JD machinery??!!

Time for another break.

I can spot the JD logo anywhere.

Time for a snack.

The midway.

Even MORE JD??!!

"Look, it's Grady Grader."

He wanted to climb up in the cab so bad!

All wheel drive on this particular grader.  Also, only about $400,000.

"Bye, Grady!"

No comments:

Post a Comment