Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthday, version 38.

That's how old I am today.  Thirty eight years old.  To celebrate, yesterday Altair & I went for a Fat Bike ride up Millcreek canyon.  We intended to ride Dog Lake, but odd numbered days don't allow bikes on that trail. (Doh!)  Instead, we rode pipeline.  I think that was a better choice in the end, I felt like I was 8 all over again rallying a big assed Fat Bike along the trail!  So fast, and much fun!
4.8"Surly Bud tire rolling along!

Autumn goodness.  Yes, I meant my dear wife.  I still can't believe I have a chick that rides!

Lots-O-leaves.

Leaves on the trail.

Leaves collecting on the ground.  The acorns were on the trail at times too.  You should hear the sound of 4.8" tires crushing acorns!

Some fat old man.  :)

The fat old man holding his giant sized BMX bike.

Looking West at the valley below.

Panorama including the chick that rides.

Looking up the canyon.

Fat tired goodness!  Note what chainring I'm in, "Big Ring Eddy!!"

A HUGE thanks to my parents for watching Bubbs for nearly the entire day as a result of heading to the AT&T store after the ride to get the new iPhone 6 for Altair, and ordering a new iPhone 6+ for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment