Tuesday, November 3, 2015

All finished!!

I walked the dog down to the park Saturday to find that the new playground was OPEN!!  One text to Mommy later, Skyler was on his way.  It's pretty sweet.
Fresh wood chips on the ground.

Testing out the spin-o-matic.

Backside view of the gears I mentioned earlier send ball bearings up and around then down to the cnc machined excavator, truck, and dozer.

The working side of the gears.

I'm going to see if we can purchase one of these for our house.  He's mesmerized by it!

Spiral slide!

Another ball bearing spinning device.

Maizey didn't want to miss any of the action.

She even went through the tube!

The make and model of the playground.

Yesterday we spent an hour at the playground.

Storm clouds on the horizon.

In the tube!  He didn't want his picture taken yesterday.  He had me climb up to the top and turn the gears so he could play construction.  I bet I spun that thing for 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment