Friday, July 7, 2017

The 4th.

Despite the fact that it felt and looked like the Tet Offensive in our neighborhood Tuesday night, we lit a few fireworks for Skyler in the backyard.  The dog was terrified enough already from all the City and neighbor fireworks anyway.  She hid out downstairs.  I'm not proud of any of this...

Skyler had a glow headband.

The John Deere fire ring was our platform.

Magic iPhone doesn't like low light.

Better.

Aerials.

Much better.

Not shown, the parachute fireworks.  Skyler LOVED them!

Squeens!

This is when I started to feel bad, we didn't intend to buy any mortar type fireworks.  Poor Maizey!

Good lord...

We're never doing this again!

Oh Gawd...

Well, shit...

Neighbor fireworks.


Sparklers with Mommy.  Much better than artillery.

Poor pup.  :(  I seriously hope they outlaw the damn fireworks next year.  There were fires all over the valley and none of the fireworks helped our already shitty air.

No comments:

Post a Comment