Friday, March 30, 2012

We need a cleanup on aisle 5!

This is what happens when a quick trip to the bathroom turns awry.  I thought he would be OK, he was playing so nice beforehand.  His laughter was hysterical!  "What could be going on" I wondered from down the hall? I knew the dog was sleeping in our room so it wasn't the dog. Uh oh, he got the baby powder from his changer!  He would shake the powder, it would rain all over him, and he would repeat with great delight.  It looks worse than it really was.  Boy oh boy, he sure smelled good the rest of the day!  I sent the last photo to Altair at work, she nearly peed herself sitting at her desk!  She had to explain why she was laughing so hard to the rest of the office.  They all thought it was hilarious too.  (sorry these aren't museum quality pics, there was a bit of a rush)

What it looked like as he was doing it.

Shake! Shake!Shake!



I don't see a problem here Dad.

1 comment: