Friday, April 13, 2012

Rainy day antics in the house.

It's not raining now, but it keeps threatening.  That means we're inside today.  Altair is (surprise) still at work.  I've been trying to get Skyler to say tractor for the past week or so.  He's finally saying it!  It's more of "trktr" but nevertheless, it's the word!  He knows that the objects on the walls in his room that are green and yellow are tractors too, he points to them and says "trkr"!  I caught him watching Sesame Street on the couch drinking his juice this morning.  He's also figured out that the door knob has to turn to get outside.  Such a naughty!
This is how it works!

Kicking back watching Sesame Street.

Laughing at Big Bird!

Barn!

"Trktr"!

Look Dad!

I can touch it!

This isn't barf, it's why his nickname is Bubbs, blowing bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment