This is all I want for Christmas this year!
 |
| It looks factory made with the matching JD yellow blower attached! |
It's a John Deere 7500 forage harvester converted to a snowblower! 513 ponies! Normally this is used to cut and chop either hay or corn for ensilage used to feed ruminants. AKA, silage or cow feed. In typical farmer form, they engineered it to become a snowblower. Not a small task since the main purpose of the entire unit is to take the 513 horses and use them to turn 10 rows of corn into chopped bits. Imagine sitting up in that spacious climate controlled sound proof cab and blowing snow 12 feet wide as deep as the blower? I can! :)
 |
| WOW!!! |
And to compare what this looked like when it left the factory in Germany, here's a photo.
 |
| From my JD brochure collection that I've been collecting for 35 years. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment