Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sensory overload!

Skyler had an awesome Christmas!!  He's still trying to absorb all of yesterday's festivities and excitement.  Big thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for spoiling him (and the rest of us) so well.
I built up a 29er for Altair.  Salsa Mamasita to be exact.  It's a clone to the one I built in July for me.

Skyler got a Thomas all around Sodor train.  And the combine.  And the JD action figure firefighter.

Grandpa got a red nose gag gift and Skyler thought it was great!

Auntie Karen got him the ultimate Caillou gift pack.
Opening a present...

A backhoe from Grandma & Grandpa!!

A whirr of motion opening another!

Sitting on a present from Karen.

Opening another.  You can see the JD riding mower toy from Grandpa on the floor behind him.

I think this contained the ultimate Caillou gift collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment