| My favorite time of the week, our Sunday morning walks along the canal. |
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Happy Birthday Altair!!!!
Today is my lovely wife Altair's birthday. Somehow I got lucky enough to be married to such a wonderful woman. She works insane hours at work to provide for us and to allow me to stay home with Skyler. She's a marathon runner, a triathlete, a mountain biker, and a fitness freak. She always has to be busy and it seems that there's always a project or an event under construction. And perhaps the most important part of it all, she is a mother. Without her, we wouldn't have our perfect little guy in our life. I don't say it enough, but Altair, I LOVE YOU!!!!! I love you more than words on a silly card or any presents can show. Thank you for being in my life for nearly 12 years now. Happy Birthday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment