I re-geared the BMX bike I got Skyler just after he was born. It's not a super high quality bike, but the price was right when I worked for the Deere dealer. :) Not expecting him to like it or even be interested in it, I was quickly proven wrong! He
loves riding it back and forth on the sidewalk out front! We even took it out back on the pump track the other night and he rode it a bit. I did too! It's a huge workout for one's legs! Hmm, maybe I need a BMX bike now... :)
 |
| 25 tooth front chainring instead of the 44 tooth. 12 tooth rear freewheel instead of the 18 tooth. Much easier to pedal now! |
 |
| Turning it around. (He later started just riding it to turn). |
 |
| Cruising along. (I realize he didn't have a helmet on, I didn't either 35 years ago. I made him wear one after the shakedown ride) |
No comments:
Post a Comment