Sunday, July 8, 2018

Parade.

We set out on July 4th to see the parade in Murray again this year.  It still doesn't disappoint!

Ford tractor!

WHAT??!!


3020 gas engine.  Complete with cab!
Beautiful!
He got LOTS of candy!  

All wheel drive Sterling bucket truck.

The train float was back.  Well done.
Urban assault police vehicle.
"Rescue unit?!"  C'mon!
Look at the hydraulic door at the rear!
Zamboni!
Being pulled by a new Ford truck.  Spare no expense by the County!
Highway Patrol 5.0 liter Ford Mustang!
This one still had UHP tags.  I remember when these debuted, they were used to track drugs along I-70 in Southern Utah.
Due to a camera operator failure (me) I failed to get video of the F-35 flyover during the parade.  Instead, after the Murray parade was over, we got home and walked down toward the West Jordan parade and I got the following pics.

Here they come!

4 this year.  I read that the pilots and ground crews volunteered to work on the 4th!
Wow!

No afterburners this year.  They were almost quiet.  Almost...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment