Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday random photos.

Not much going on here, Altair is still working Fridays and Skyler and I hang out in the house away from the ridiculous heat.  Here's some pictures of the garden and yard.
Great clouds again yesterday.  Too bad there's not any rain in them.

Sweet corn.  It's about a month behind.  I re-planted the bare spots where the planter skipped.

The hops are filling in nicely.

It's amazing to me that I'm the only one with a green lawn in the neighborhood.  I mow it at 4" and only water early in the mornings. 

The day lillies are starting to bloom.

Skyler tasting his Crocs! Mmm.  This was coming in from changing water in the garden.

A red sunflower.

A sunset sunflower.

Looking across the potatoes toward the tomatoes.

A yellow sunflower.  I try to spray the or pull the sunflowers, but they are Altair's favorite flower  and I end up just leaving them alone for her.

3 comments:

  1. We have had stupid sprinkler problems, or else our grass would be green!! :) You can come take care of our yard too, to make it look as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janilee-
      I can't see your grass. I was mostly referring to my street and neighborhood. If you need help or horticulture tips, call me.

      Delete
  2. I know you were talking about over there! Hey, I could even pay you 18 cents an hour!! haha We are fine though!

    ReplyDelete