Thursday, June 28, 2012
The "I" beam terror.
I guess I'm from the Sesame Street generation. Sesame Street is 39 years old and I'll be 36 in a couple of months. My little sister and I would watch Sesame Street almost every day and I think it's one of the reasons that both of us turned out so well. (Lots of great parenting too, thanks Mom and Dad). I remember a few segments and skits on Sesame Street and more now that Skyler will watch a few minutes at a time, but this one has to be one of the most terrifying as a kid that I can remember.
Even the music is terrifying! What were they thinking? Looking at all the comments on YouTube, it looks like I wasn't the only kid that was scared. Now it's time to go for a walk before we watch Sesame Street at 11:00. I'll comfort Skyler if the I beam comes on... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not the I beam!! I remember being scared...and wondering where they make big letters in factories. Had no idea it was an I beam.
ReplyDelete