Monday, April 8, 2013

Helping out around the house.

We made a trip to Costco yesterday.  Skyler came along and helped by riding in the cart and stacking items.  After we got home, he helped out too by crawling in the bed of my truck under the tonneau cover and getting items that were at the front.
He thought this was great.
I also made a couple passes in our garden with the big tractor tiller.  The soil is still a little wet, so I stopped.  I didn't want to destroy the soil structure by working it too early.  Skyler thought the tiller was amazing and wanted to ride.  (I didn't let him ride while I was tilling, waaay too dangerous!)  He did get to "steer" the tractor as I was driving it back down to the garage.

I had complete control of the forward motion with my foot.  We were barely creeping along.

Such concentration!  He was making sure to drive nice and straight.

Happy face!



No comments:

Post a Comment