Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What an awful day.

The bombing at the Boston marathon hits real close to home for me. Altair is a marathon runner. While it would take a herd of bears chasing me for me to complete a marathon, she has run a many. There's so much involved to a marathon. One must train for weeks and in some cases, (such as Boston) be selected from a lottery in order to even be selected compete. I've been to all the marathons that Altair has competed in. I'm always at the finish line cheering her on. I have photographic evidence of all of her times. For some sick fuck to take that feeling away from so many yesterday is just deplorable. The bombs were loaded with ball bearings and steel shot (bb's) designed to do the most harm possible. Killing and maiming innocent bystanders including an 8 year old boy. Great job, bomber. Because your life was supposedly so shitty, you had to ruin the lives of so many more on their much anticipated, celebrated day. A sad day for America...

No comments:

Post a Comment