Friday, May 1, 2015

Birthday wrap up.

Skyler told me yesterday that "this is the best day ever!"  I couldn't agree more.  We had quite a day, Grandpa came over and finished the tile in the kitchen.  Skyler and I went out to lunch at "Old McDonald's", we stopped by the Deere dealer to have him pick out a present, and stopped by Wayne's farm to look at his 544K loader.  After Mommy got home he opened presents, and then we took him to Culver's for dinner and ice cream.  Whew!  Today I get to work on getting the house and yard cleaned up for his 4th birthday party tomorrow.  I need a nap!
The grouted finished tile.  It looks amazing!  Thank you Dad for helping!!

None of this beautiful finished product would be possible without my Father.  Look at those countertops!

Happy Meal in the park.  He wanted a "picnic" so we brought along a blanket.

After discovering that his Happy Meal came with a toy Transformer, he would use his "super powers" to chase down his hamburger wrapper.

"Got it!"
"I'm loving it!"  I have to admit, it was really a treat to have some McDonald's for me too.  I only get to eat it once or twice a year.

So tasty!  He ate his entire meal!  

He's been wanting a loader at his birthday party.  Although I could make it happen, Mommy vetoed it.  This is out at Wayne's farm.

Pretending to drive.  Look how grown up he looks!

The obligatory wheel shot.
Time for presents.

Ripping...

"A book!"

"Another book!"

"What's this?"
"A Mickey Mouse watch!"

Now he has his own "Planes" sleeping bag!

And the piece de la resistance, a Lego front loader garbage truck!  Sensory overload!

Mittens likes the new sleeping bag.

An hour of Daddy building it later...

Finished garbage truck!
There are more photos that I will add tomorrow.  G&G came up to give him a couple presents and Mommy took a bunch of pics while I built the garbage truck for Skyler.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment