His class has been rehearsing their "non denominational Holiday" program for a month or so. Tuesday evening was program time! Some of the kids were enthusiastic, others, like mine, not so much! He kind of participated but mostly just stood there nervously looking around and fidgeting. That's ok, I think only about half of the kids truly wanted to be up there in front of their proud parents and grandparents.
 |
| Ms. Alli and Ms. Jasmine backstage herding cats, er, children. |
 |
| Skyler nervously standing onstage. Most of the kids had their hands in their mouths. No wonder everyone is sick! |
 |
| Skyler's big reward! He got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him that he wanted a "Paw Patroller" for Christmas. Afterwards, he was almost in tears. When I asked him why he replied "I didn't get my Paw Patroller!" We had to explain that Santa has to bring him his toys on Christmas, not now. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment