Saturday, December 26, 2015

"The best Christmas EVER!"

Said Skyler multiple times yesterday!  We all had a great Christmas.

The calm before the storm.

Looks like Santa ate his cookies and drank his milk.

A blur of motion means that it is time.

Made it!  "Santa was here" he yelled.

A Bruder snowplow was his first choice.

Nope, the highly coveted Paw Patroller.  He's been asking for one since at least August, maybe even July.

The snowplow had to clear a path for the Paw Patroller.

Mommy got this action shot of me on the tractor using the 47" snowblower.  Look how far it throws the snow!  She also said that this was my Christmas gift, getting to use tractors to move snow.  I agree, it was pretty great!
I headed out to clear the foot of snow with the tractor and came back around to find him "plowing" with his toy.

He managed to almost clear one car width using only his toy.

Then it was on to the patio.  A bit deeper back here...

I used my open station X585 to blow snow.  Later, I wised up and got out the cab tractor.

Now it was time to open presents at G&G's. Another Bruder!  This is a truck crane.

TRAIN!  Grandma and Grandpa got him a train set.

SO exciting!  It stayed at their house for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment