Sunday, December 6, 2015

Yesterday in pictures.

A lot was accomplished!
Hot air balloon spotted at our first Costco stop.

Someone has made a kitty house for the homeless cats at the Parkway.  The stencil on the front reads "no dogs allowed."

Skyler on his bike.

He was balancing really well yesterday!  He could ride almost silently since his training wheels weren't touching the ground.

Maizey dog looking down the Jordan River.

Lots of ducks!

Our second Costco stop, Niner figured out how to ride on the bottom of the cart much to our dismay.

It was now time to pick out a Christmas tree.  We headed out to my friend Luke's farm Petersen Family Farm to find one.

It was probably the best tree lot we've ever been to!  It felt like the tree lot from "A Christmas Story" movie.  :)

Skyler was fond of the goats.

And the fact that he could run all over!

A Pinyon Pine Christmas tree??!!

Skyler wanted this one.

"It's so HUGE!"

We ended up with the Pinyon Pine tree!  It smells so good!  The only downside, when I cut the bottom and counted the rings on the trunk, I found the tree to be 43 years old!  :(   I feel as if I've committed a crime now...

Mr. Mittens had to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment