Note: Blogger is currently sucking! I tried to post the first post this morning instead of last night and now it's not wanting to upload my first video of the day near Uintah. Sorry for the inconsistencies with the videos.
It was fantastic! We got up to Ogden (Uintah to be exact) with enough time to get out and stretch our legs for a few minutes before 844 came by. From then, the chase was on! I don't think I've ever driven Weber canyon or any other canyon for that matter so fast in my life! We had a mission, to catch the train! We caught up to her a couple of times and I got some great video and my Dad got some great stills that I will share in the coming days. The new iPhone 5 takes much better stills and video, now in beautiful HD!
 |
| Looking West waiting for 844 in Uintah. |
 |
| Someone was kind of excited about the train, I woke him up early so he
could have breakfast. (I didn't realize he needed a nose wipe until
after I took the picture) |
 |
| Our ride for the day. |
 |
Looking to the East, we got a green!! She'll be coming from behind!
|
The first video is just past Morgan, Utah, the second is just past Echo, Utah. (The video I wanted to upload, won't.) Sorry... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment