Yesterday, it was nearly 60 degrees here! It felt like Spring! Today, not so much. Raining. That's OK, I got to play outside yesterday by washing my truck, Altair's car, and played with the dog. Skyler spent 3 hours at Grandma and Grandpa's. (Huge thanks, Mom and Dad). Altair (surprise) worked the better part of the day on her new work laptop. She did manage to get out and get a new pair of running shoes at Wasatch Running's Spring sale.
 |
| The hound enjoying some sun in Skyler's room. |
 |
| Skyler got to see the dumpster truck out of his window. |
 |
| He kept yelling "DUMPER!" |
My sister Karen went snowshoeing up near Brighton and texted me this picture!
 |
| Pretty bad when everyone knows how much I enjoy any kind of machinery. Especially extra large snow blowers! |
Skyler crashed on our bed after playing at Grandma and Grandpa's. He slept for an hour and a half.
 |
| Zzzz.. |
I made a pork loin roast with garlic and sauerkraut last night. It's a dish my Mom would make and since there's so much German heritage in the family, I absolutely love any kind of German dish. Potato pancakes, steamed broccoli and a Polska kielbasa on the side. This is the reason why I need to get off my fat ass and ride my bike!
 |
| Look at those potato pancakes!!! |
After dinner, Skyler and I had a bath.
 |
| We used the soap finger paint on the sides of the tub to draw and color. It made so many bubbles! Skyler was delighted! |
|
We then watched this year's Best Picture "Argo". It was a
really good movie! Skyler played during the movie and finally fell asleep on my lap for the last 30 minutes or so of the film. I can remember my Dad coming home from work in 1981 and watching the evening news and hearing about the Iran hostage crisis. It was interesting to see how it all played out.
No comments:
Post a Comment