![]() |
| I found out that Surly uses Can Am Spyder yellow for their rims. I just happen to have a Spyder and a can of yellow! |
![]() |
| Skyler approves of the big 4" tires. |
![]() |
| Unpacking. |
![]() |
| It came nicely tucked in a padded box. |
![]() |
| Frame. |
![]() |
| Semi built. I stuck the seat post in temporarily. |
![]() |
| I laced the yellow rims yesterday while I sat on the couch. |
![]() |
| The yellow saddle matches the rest of the yellow perfectly. :) |
![]() |
| SRAM 9 speed rear. |
![]() |
| SRAM Truvativ pedals. There's not one piece of Shimano on this build. :) |
![]() |
| Disk brakes! |
![]() |
| "Damn that's smooth!" |
![]() |
| Best use of the piano so far! Bike stand! |
![]() |
| Color matched bottle cages. |
![]() |
| "Holy Rolling Darryl's!!!" |
![]() |
| This sight will never get old! |
![]() |
| Skyler's new trike even has big balloon tires! |
![]() |
| Not to be outdone, he decided to squat on his seat. Note the blocks that my Dad made for his pedals. Thanks Dad! |
![]() |
| If squatting wasn't enough, he stood up on his seat!! He's definitely my kid... |




















No comments:
Post a Comment