I drove down and met Altair at
Saturday Cycles yesterday afternoon to pick up her new Fat bike. We purchased it late Saturday, and Mark, the owner, had to order her complimentary pedals. Her pedals didn't make it, but we took the bike anyway. After I got it dialed in and tuned up, (nothing against Saturday Cycles, I just know what I like on my bikes and am way more particular) she rode it around the yard with Skyler in chase.
 |
| The frame is so small, it's like a BMX bike to me! (I threw my old Speedplay road pedals on until her new ones get here). |
 |
| Skyler thought this was the best game ever, chase Mommy! |
 |
| Closer... |
 |
| He was getting tired, he never had a nap yesterday and was running out of breath chasing her. |
 |
| Look her smile! These bikes automatically put a smile on your face! I've also never had a backyard big enough to ride bikes around in before. :) |
 |
| Someone is rather pleased with her purchase. |
This is what I'm doing today:
 |
| Working on getting all of our green waste in this FREE dumpster! |
Skyler got to see the truck drop off the dumpster. Every time he sees the dumpster now he shouts "
DUMPER!!" He cried when the truck driver left, he really wanted to get in the truck. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment