Monday, October 7, 2013

Done!

The new tractor shed is finished!  OK, I still have some finish painting to do, but the construction portion is over.  There's no way I could have done it by myself, my father is a true craftsman and I have to figure out a way to make it up to him.  Just take a look at that door!  Tongue and groove paneling framed with milled pine.  All designed and built by my Dad.  The sliding door was a suggestion from him on the first design that would have added on to the existing barn.  Of course I fell in love with the idea of a sliding door probably because it reminds me of the sliding doors on the farm when I was little.  Thanks so much for helping out Dad! 


It really is a work of art.

Skyler appreciates the sliding door.  It moves so easy, (it's over 100 pounds) a 2 year old can slide it.

Starting to fill it up.  I still have to figure out the most efficient way of parking tractors and attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment