Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"Oh you know, just letting a 2 year old play Keno in a bar."

The primary objective of our trip out to Nebraska was to celebrate my Grandpa's 88th birthday.  In a bar.  Yep, we had a party in the local bar in the town of 226 people. "Hunter's Lounge and Keno" is the name of said bar.  Skyler thought the Keno crayon was pretty cool.  Here he is using the backside of a Keno card to draw and color on.  So many things were so wrong about this whole situation...
Please don't alert the authorities about him being in a bar.  Sadly, he wasn't the only kid in the bar!

On another note, I want to thank my father for taking care of the house and animals while we were gone on our trip.  I owe you big time Dad, however I feel that you were the one that came out on top of this trip, you didn't have to go!! :)

And finally today, I've decided to monitor the traffic on this blog for an indeterminate amount of time for now.  I have numerous relatives that read it in the Midwest and feel that they would lose access if I privatized the blog.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment