Skyler and I headed to
Saturday Cycles yesterday morning to drop of my new 29er Surly Rabbit hole rims and Salsa blue annodized hubs to be built up for my Father's Day present. We made a quick stop to see Grandma at her work, then he had a nap. Mommy came home and we headed up to North Salt Lake's Wild Rose Park for the Salsa Cycles demo day! I rode a carbon Beargrease Fat Bike and a full suspension Horsethief. The Beargrease climbed like a homesick angel! The full suspension Horsethief took some getting used to. I didn't care for the way it climbed, but fell in love with the way it rode on the downhill. I can't wait to try Salsa's new full suspension Fat Bike the
Bucksaw! Altair rode a Horsethief and an El Mariachi. She liked the Horsethief over the El Mariachi. Skyler entertained everyone with his typical antics including the owner of Saturday Cycles, Mark. Mark suggested to everyone to bring salsa to the Salsa demo event so we brought a few bottles of our home made salsa. Everyone went crazy for it! We got home around 8:30 and I made home made rice pilaf and BBQ'd a London Broil for dinner. It was an awesome evening!
 |
| Skyler on the stump at Saturday Cycles. |
 |
| The view from the playground to the Salsa tents. |
 |
| Time to pack up $100k worth of bikes! |
 |
| Someone even has their own OBSERVATORY in their backyard!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment