Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ice cream & toilets!

Or an attempt to leave Grandpa's without a meltdown.  Skyler and I took the loader tractor and wagon down to Grandpa's to pick up some sod he was cutting out yesterday.  And after we were ready to leave, Skyler wasn't.  I said if you leave, you can have an ice cream to him.  There was still a fit, but I gave him a Drumstick after he calmed down when we got back home.  Ice cream is supposed to be his motivation to use the toilet.  He did say to me while he was eating his cone "Daddy I love ice cream, it is SO good!" Still no luck today using the toilet to poop.  There's even more motivation to use it now, he has a huge barn sitting on the top of the toilet so he remembers what he gets when he uses the toilet for one week.  Sigh...
This shot doesn't even show his messy face well enough!  His hands were coated with ice cream after the top fell off too.

"Mmm!"

All that was left.  He didn't want to eat the chopped nuts.
The barn for his motivation.  Still nothing even this morning.  Sigh...  He'll be in diapers forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment