And to prove my point how good it is, here is Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane (who is roughly the same age as me) singing the song "Ya Got Trouble". His Dad must have had good taste too.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
The Music Man!!
Let's call this another lesson from Dad that he's always right. I can remember my Father always trying to get me to watch the Music Man film when I was a kid. It never did anything for me other than I would think that it was silly. Well, I was wrong. Altair had never seen the film and my Dad has the DVD so over the past week we've been watching little pieces at night after Skyler goes to bed. We finished it last night and it really is a damn good film! Don't waste any of your time with the 2003 remake starring Matthew Broderick, watch the original 1962 version starring Robert Preston and Shirley Jones. Netflix has it.
And to prove my point how good it is, here is Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane (who is roughly the same age as me) singing the song "Ya Got Trouble". His Dad must have had good taste too.
Awesome! Thanks Dad, it only took 30 years for me to come around.
And to prove my point how good it is, here is Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane (who is roughly the same age as me) singing the song "Ya Got Trouble". His Dad must have had good taste too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'd like to see some stuck up jockey boy sittin' on Dan Patch!
ReplyDelete