Friday, January 11, 2013

Things that go on while waiting for a storm.

We just hung out and played inside yesterday.  The storm arrived around 4:00 yesterday afternoon.  Skyler was having a good time playing with some old favorite toys of his.  I downloaded some ABCmouse apps on the iPad and he seems real interested.  We'll probably pay for the whole program.  (ABCmouse is an interactive online learning tool for kids ages 2-4) Website here.

We're going to go out later this morning and clear snow with the tractor.  I almost went out last evening at 10:00 but I was too tired.  I may have one more post with snow pics later today.  Stay tuned...


Quite possibly my most favorite picture of him ever!


Playing with Camera+.


Passing out at 4:00pm!


So tired!  (I moved him to his crib.)


Post nap.  A Balloon!


"It's as big as meee!!"


Lots of motion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment