The hawk was back yesterday. I feed the birds bird seed at our feeder, and the hawk eats some of the birds that eat at the feeder. I feel a little bad, but hawks need to eat too.
 |
| Waiting for a meal... |
Skyler is obsessed with wearing our clothes. Here he is trying on Mommy's sweatshirt.
 |
| Note he's trying to zip it. |
Since Altair was off on Wednesday, her boss made sure that if she did come in, she had to go home. He printed off this poster.
 |
| Nothing like burning $20 in ink and paper. It's also pretty bad when the people she works with realize she's working too much. The bottom reads "This message is brought to you by your PLM IPT who have all agreed to cover for you during this "planned absence". Feel free to take this as a memento & general reuse as a finger painting canvas for Skyler." |
Skyler loved to run all over it!
Every night after my dear wife gets home, I fix her a cocktail. Probably one of my other great talents, playing bartender. Here's a delicious Whiskey Sour. No drink mixes here. Just lemon juice, sugar, whiskey, and maraschino cherries. Mmm, Mmm!!
 |
| Note how the maraschino cherries make the drink into a sunset. |
Yesterday, I came across a Spam recipe for heuevos rancheros. Spam didn't sound good in that at all so I found a different recipe and modified it to my liking. This was our delicious breakfast this morning.
 |
| Home made salsa, corn tortilla, black beans with lime and there's an egg in there somewhere. And bacon. It was so damn good! Gotta love living in the Southwest and dining on that type of cuisine. |
Another outfit from Buy Buy baby.
 |
| Play-Doh! It reads "I've got lots of Doh!" Size 3t. It fits perfectly, even the pants. |
Truly apocalyptic snow coming here today, might be a movie day. I've got the GoPro mounted on the tractor. We'll see what happens...
Darrin took his GoPro up to the slopes today with Isaac! The only problem we had with it was we couldn't get the view on his phone to work, but you could still control the camera from his phone. We will see if he gets any good footage!
ReplyDelete