Clip featuring the song:
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Ma Ma yo quiero!
In the last few weeks, Skyler picked up on my Tom & Jerry addiction. We don't just sit around and watch cartoons all day, (contrary to what my sister probably thinks) but I usually have to have a daily Tom & Jerry fix. One of the best episodes is "Baby Puss" released on Christmas Day 1943. There's a great Carmen Miranda scene set to her famous "Ma Ma yo quiero" song. Skyler has started going "Mm Ma Mm Ma Ma" Whenever I start to sing the song. I'm not going to record myself attempting to sing a Spanish song that I have no right singing. Take my word for it. In the meantime, enjoy a clip from the cartoon and the entire cartoon.
Clip featuring the song:
Entire cartoon:
Clip featuring the song:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment