Friday, February 15, 2013

Possibly the best Valentine's day ever!!

We had quite the day yesterday.  Skyler got some "Diggin' Rigs" Play-Doh toys for his gift, Altair got me a GOPRO Hero 3 camera to shoot video and stills on, (Tractor cam coming soon.)and I got Altair a diamond pendant necklace.  I made a dinner of grilled chicken Fettuccine Alfredo complete with pink Alfredo sauce, heart shaped ravioli, and pink Moscoto champagne.  We had some of the See's candy my sister gave us for dessert.  Thanks Karen!


The "spoils" before opening.  I helped Skyler make a card for mommy.


UPS came just in time!  Someone was super excited!


"Ergagurgagur!!"  Or excavator for those that don't speak Skyler. :)


The first hour of Play-Doh yesterday.


I think he played for 3 hours total yesterday.  We're already playing this morning, that's why I'm late in posting this.


Our lovely dinner.  It was fantastic! Hard to see the pink sauce here.  I used 1/2 teaspoon of tomato paste to tint the Alfredo sauce.  Super easy sauce, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese.  


A F%&#*^g GOPRO!!!!!!!!




Altair's new diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment