Yesterday was Superbowl Sunday. Let me get this out, I HATE football. It's quite possibly the most boring, useless, pointless waste of time and anti-idolic overpaid sport out there. But I managed to get through 3 hours of it yesterday. Mostly for the commercials. There were some that were better than others, but one really stood out, the Ram trucks "So God made a farmer". Apparently, Americans have realized that without farmers we wouldn't have anything to eat. Once again, if you ate anything today, thank a farmer!
We managed to get in a short walk before the game. Note his new sunglasses.
Here we are trying to pass the time between commercials. iPhone to the rescue!
As always, he loves to see himself on the magic iPhone. Try and ignore the psychotic beard, I'm on a shaving strike. :)
Skyler had a good time playing with Altair and me during the game. He loves to be swung around like a merry-go-round. One of our favorite commercials besides the one mentioned above was the Budweiser Clydesdale's. Very well done!
No comments:
Post a Comment