Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bubbles, a beaver, and a flashlight.

Skyler had the world's biggest bubble bath yesterday morning.  Bubble bath soap + jetted tub = huge amounts of bubbles!  He didn't want to get out and tried to climb back in the tub when I set him down to dry him off.
The bubbles started out HIGHER than the tub rim.  This is after about 30 minutes of tub time.

Bubbles! Bubbles!

Splashing!
After the epic bath, we went down for a walk along the Jordan River Parkway.  We saw ducks, the TRAX train, and remnants of the beaver removing trees.  The city even had to use caution tape around a partially chewed off tree!
Looking exasperated.

Ducks!

Beaver damage.

More damage.  We can't figure out where he lives.  Beavers like still water and we didn't see any evidence of dam building.

Caution tape warning of the beaver damaged tree!

Train!  Or "toot toot" to Skyler.

Even more beaver damage a little further down the trail.

Another train!

Yet another train.  The operator of this train honked his horn for Skyler!  Skyler was so happy he "toot tooted" the whole way back to the car.
Last night while Altair was using the "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser", Skyler found my LED Maglight.  He thought it was great to shine it where mommy was working on the walls.
"I'll help too!"

"Do you need light too Dad?"

I think he thought I was going to take it away from him here.

Run with the light!

Coming to find mommy...

"This is great!"

"I can light up my name!"

"And my foot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment