Last night I couldn't find our cat, Eddy or Mr. Mittens as he's been aptly nicknamed anywhere in our house. Turns out, he had some late night entertainment in the basement window. Seems that a FAT mouse fell into the window well and Eddy was watching it and trying to bat at it through the glass. He was quite entertained! I feel a little bad for the mouse, he looked at the cat for help at one point. The mouse is still in the window well as of an hour ago, I'll see what happens later in the day, he has a stick he can climb out on. Altair wouldn't let me let Eddy into the window well or hit it with a shovel. I can't believe I'm
saving mice now...
 |
| "I see you Mouse!" |
 |
| Can you believe how FAT that mouse is?! |
 |
| "Hey cat, a little help here please?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment