Friday, July 27, 2012

Painting the UDOT bridge.

Last night after Altair got off work, we went over to paint Skyler's hand and footprints on a pedestrian bridge that UDOT is moving.  It was pretty fun!  He didn't want anything to do with having his hands placed in the paint, but I got his footprint a few times.  Altair and I got to put our hands in paint as well.  This bridge was for an elementary school not too far from our house, but it had to be moved and replaced for a road project.  It's now being moved to another elementary school out west of here.  Pretty cool that someone had the idea to be creative!
The bridge's temporary home.

Skyler's feet in purple, my hand in red.

Skyler's foot in blue.

Skyler's hand in orange, mine in green, and Altair's in yellow.

Sadly, I think he was more interested in the water truck than making hand prints.
Story on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment